Thursday, September 3, 2009

Wildfire.

School has begun, um, 3 days ago.
It's odd, how I like going to school nowadays. I never liked school when I was in KDU.
Maybe it's because it's more.. fun. I don't know.

There's a really hot teacher that teaches History. He's like, angmoh. And he has a badass fohawk.
But when we saw that he had a ring on his left ring finger, we were extremely disappointed.

But he's so damn hot, okay. ;)


There's a whole bunch of new teachers (*cough* including the hot one) and also a whole bunch of students.
Everyone had grown so so much. Like all the boys are taller than us now.
Only a few, which haven't reached that point of puberty yet.

Also, Lim Yi Ni from KDU is here.
In my class. Which is.. creepy.
She still looks the same.

And her brother.

I'm still not so sure about their names and all yet. It's just the 3rd day.
And we're having dancing for PE tomorrow. What the hell. 8(

Some of our classes are separated into 4 groups. 9A, 9B, 9C, 9D. I'm in 9B, with Sabrina & Ji Young and many other people.

The groups are for different stuff lah, like 9A goes for DT, 9B goes for Art, 9C and 9D goes for PE.
And now we have two timetables. Which would be pretty confusing, because there's a week one and week two.


I'm too lazy to post out my teacher's names and stuff. Because I'm lazy.
What a good excuse, right? I've been so like, lazy. I'm a fat lazy girl.


Oup, gonna have singing class soon.
So. Bye. 8)