Saturday, September 26, 2009

Oh my.

I haven't touched my blog in.. quite forever.
Too lazy. Hmph. Whenever I finally get something to blog in my head, I'd forget it, then I don't blog.

Very ridiculous right.
I really don't even think that people even read my blog anymore.

Gosh.
So, updates:
This week, Raya holidays.

Just now, had toes painted @ Missy Nail 2, 1 Utama.
Dark purple, hmmm.

Yesterday, 1U again. My mom brought me to buy a dress for my aunt's wedding, then went for drums class for a whole hour. Holy shit. Drumming for an hour (for me) kinda makes my brain space out. Too many beats ohshitfuck.

Day before yesterday, 1U, again. I forgot what for.

So I went to 1U 3 days straight. Great. :O


I can see that many people are too lazy to blog nowadays. Holidays? Busy? Lazy?
I'm the one who's lazy.

I've only been plurking often. So, updates there lah pretty much.

Gonna go be lazy and watch TV now. Buuuuhbye.